View Single Post
Old 10-25-2019, 09:22 AM   #5
acmay46

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingnut60 View Post
Adding to Cummins' reply...does your Suites have the water manifold with all the water line shutoffs? If so, adds a little difficulty in reaching the valve. Shut water off, remove the filter and housing/lines. Should be able to use flashlight and look directly behind the filter to see a 3" black line coming out of the upper tank. Once you locate it--remove handle from valve and nut holding cable to wall of bay. Assume your tank is empty and clean? Will help some to have the trailer raised on opposite side to help drain everything out...OK, cable loose? remove the 4 bolts holding the valve in the line--this will release the valve to pull it out. Pull the entire valve assembly out and see if it is fixable, if not, get a replacement valve/cable. Should be 2 choices in cable length, you prob have the longer one, but shorter one should work also. Supposedly, either a Valterra or a Bristol valve is a direct replacement, from Amazon or local RV shop. Good luck, not a fun job, but doable. Did mine just about 6 months ago...
I do have the water manifold and probably why i can’t find it. The valve is stuck partially open. Have been flushing it out to remove debris. In an rv park in texas with camping world next door. I hate doing business with them but i will this time. Thank you for the input. Not looking forward to the job, but has to be done.
acmay46 is offline   Reply With Quote