View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 09:43 PM   #1
marley.mark

2016 mobile suites 40kssb4 issues

Not that I'm complaining. ..

In 2015 I purchased a 2016 Mobile Suites 40KSSB4 and for the cost I was expecting a flawless experience with my rig.
I noticed a lot of trim flaws, panels not secured by any fasteners. This was fixed by the dealer.
The convection oven/microwave door would keep popping open, this was replaced with a new oven.
Almost every l.E.D. light has either burned out or is flickering. Lights have been replaced. 5 more have been ordered a few days ago, since the flickering has started again. The folks at Mobile suites has told me that it is a L.E.D issue and I still had to pay for the bad lights.
The front and rear end caps weren’t sealed from the factory. This was finally resolved.
The fireplace went out. I had to pull out the fireplace and replace a few parts/components in it to get it going again.
Electronic door key went out. Had to replace it.
The windows won’t stay up. Had to do a lot of adjustment to get window latches to not slip.
Living room air-conditioner/heat pump went out. Had to replace whole unit.
I have not taken this unit on a road trip yet. I have been living in it full time since I bought it. I travel in my original 5th wheel I have, a Starcraft Aruba that had its own set of issues.
Just wondering when the Japanese are going to start building and selling 5th wheels? I will be the 1st on the waiting list to buy one.
marley.mark is offline   Reply With Quote