View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 07:33 AM   #2
Gemstone

Regarding the hitch, have you researched the product on the Trailer Saver web site ? They will send you a a video, and should be able to expertly answer your questions.
I cannot recall one person indicating that they were sorry for purchasing a Trailer Saver hitch.

As for a portable compressor, I can't imagine traveling without one. I use it for the tires on our trailers, axles on the RV, tires on our trucks and bikes, the pin box. Cost for the compressor is minimal, the convenience is great and the 150 pound capacity pancake compressor offered by say...Porter Cable or Sears will do the job nicely and they are not space hogs.

Granted, on our big truck, the hitch is connected to the on board compressor, so I can adjust or dump air from my seat....but perhaps you could do the same, adding Firestone Ride Rite air bags and the on board compressor, and tapping in the hitch, or just the compressor and controls...again, at minimal cost.

Keep asking questions, you are doing the right thing...by asking BEFORE you buy.

Regards
Gemstone