Thread: Gotta Sell MS
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 05:49 PM   #5
osiebosie

Thanks ya'll.

Obviously, the most distressing event has just been the economic slow down. G T Plumbing is just doing ...nothing. I can't make payments with nothing.

But the other event, that was fabulous, was the birth of our grandson, Temple! We never dreamed that he would be the center of the universe for us, and that he would affect our camping, but it happened. Now he is getting older, and we would love to take him camping, but now, of course, is lean times. We used to dream of retiring and full-timing, or at least half-timing, but that seems odd now that Temple is here. But as he is getting older, I can sort of see it.

Anyway, he has been such a joy and a change for us. He literally lives 1.5 miles away, so we do get to see him often. I hear that when grandkids get near their teen years that it's easier to leave them, but not at the age he's at now. And what if he gets a sibling??!! :shock: Then we are really tied down!

Anyway, I wish the economy would quickly turn around, but we just can't hold on indefinitely to the MS at the point we are at. So it's with horribly heavy hearts that we've gotten to this point. I know that if we sell, that we'll never be able to get our unit back, and I cannot imagine going into a "lesser" fifth wheel. It sucks cause we are just so close! If we'd had a few more months, it would have been paid off.

We missed the rally last year, but loved going to the first one. We loved meeting everyone, and we just generally love camping. We actually had started on a garage to store the MS. It, too, is just sitting right now. :cry:

We don't live in a place where it is feasible to put a sign on the unit, so I am going to have to do some work selling it. There are a couple of magazines I may advertise in, and of course, there's always Ebay if it doesn't sell. How depressing.

I wish I had a very wealthy aunt somewhere.

George actually just put a brand new washer/dryer combo in the rig. We haven't even used it yet.

I'm always around, just not been very vocal lately.

Sharon
SOITC Charter Member #2211
2005 36TK3 Mobile Suites
2005 Chevy Silverado Diesel 3500 1-ton dually Allison Transmission
2 gorgeous dogs: Katie Mae and Broadway

and now... A Handsome New Grandson, Temple, born 3/26/2007 and weighing in at 9 lbs 10 ozs!!
osiebosie is offline   Reply With Quote