View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 07:00 AM   #7
RodeWorthy

Where to put the printer

Hi Kent,
Where to put the printer gives us lots to think about. I agree that the fireplace is desireable -- we love ours and it supplies good practical heat too.

I have not done this yet but I am going to. I store my printer under the bed right up against the foot of the bed. It is a pain to retrieve it for its intended purpose but then I don't print that much. I intend to open up the end of the bed and put a slide drawer there so the printer can be easily rolled out when needed and out of sight when not. I had power installed inside the bed storage area when the trailer was built. The source of this 110VAC is in the cap area and a cable was run up through the access panel under the bed. This has to be routed carefully because the bed moves in and out. Don't want pinched wires here. The AC cable was installed in flexible plastic conduit. The printer is wireless for the data connection. Just another idea. Hope this helps.

Are you near home these days? We will be in that area next week. Going to Usery Mountain Regional Park on Thursday. Currently near Safford.

'07 Mobile Suites 36RS3 #3910
Mor/ryde IS, Trailersaver TS3 hitch
Level-Up with Remote Control
4 x 135W Solar Panels, Outback Controller, 4 x 6V batteries, Xantrex Inverter/Charger
'08 Chevy 3500 dually Duramax/Allison
RodeWorthy is offline   Reply With Quote