View Single Post
Old 07-08-2016, 07:47 PM   #5
Fulltimer not by choice

Thanks Joe.

As far as humidity, it is hard to say if it will be factor or not. The region where we live and work is relatively dry. For all intents and purposes it is a desert i.e. why it is called the oil sands but as you say, breathing and propane heat will amp up the moisture level for sure. I am prepared to purchase either a humidifier or a dehumidifier or both if needed as they will need to be replaced any ways.

If there is any saving grace in this situation, it is that anything that we will need in the future for this endeavour can be purchased as we currently have the need to replace everything we own.

I will look into the Cheap heat option for sure. If I switch to complete electric heat, will this impact the waterlines that may run underneath the floor. My initial thoughts would be no as the propane heat delivery system would be no different that that of electric heat delivery system. In this regard, it may just be more beneficial, and less installation and parts costs to go with the cheap heat system.
Fulltimer not by choice is offline   Reply With Quote