View Single Post
Old 03-16-2016, 04:43 PM   #4
wingnut60
Site Team

You are not going to acquire any new unit without something to fix/adjust/replace--at least according to the other RV forums I keep up with.
As far a prep work, and repair work, I just came back from leaving my '05 at RollingRetreats for a couple months (was in no hurry) and he took care of everything on the list and even a couple of things I hadn't noticed.
The PDI is imperative on all these new trailers, and I suspect that most dealers who care will look it over well before notifying the buyer it is in--once the buyer knows it is there, or is told when it will be arriving, the anxiety factor kicks in and I would think it difficult to put them off with "Well, there is a lot of stuff to fix before it will be ready" That wouldn't exactly inspire confidence, would it?
Based on forum feedbacks, RVs4Less and RollingRetreats really want the new units to be a perfect as possible.
While at RR yesterday, looking at the new ones being prepped, sure gets the juices flowing to get a new one myself...
Joe
2005 TK3 #1869, 10 yrs of memories,
2017 F450 KR--one more Ford is it
2009 F450 4x4-died; 2010 F450-retired
wingnut60 is offline   Reply With Quote