View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 08:59 AM   #1
2 DA WDS

3 Slide Problems

1. My door side slide is very slow going out. As an example, if it takes 30 seconds for it to come in it takes 60 to 90 seconds to go out. I have not actually timed it but that is next. I THINK, not 100% sure, that this started after I got the level up system installed. I took it to a local SOB dealer recommended by Lippert and they adjusted the slide and said that was the problem. After I got it back to the campground and tried putting them out it was still SLOW. I'm thinking I have a valve thats not functioning properly.

2. The hydraulic ram for the bedroom slide keeps coming loose at the stationary end. It then pops up from its mount and when I try to bring the bedroom slide in the steel framing hits it and stops. I have to then get under the bed and loosen the nut on the end and push it back down. This had happened several times.

3. For RE3 owners. When I bring the kitchen slide in the wall below and behind the sink buckles as it comes in. I can see this as it clears the refrigerator enclosure. I can also hear what sounds like wood 'crunching'. Any one else experience this.
2011 RAM Cummins 3500 Dually
2 DA WDS is offline   Reply With Quote