View Single Post
Old 11-29-2005, 10:41 AM   #3
lhj

Thanks for replying! I had quit checking to see if anyone had posted, because I was beginning to believe that there was not anyone that really liked their Hitchhiker, or at least they were not checking forums. I am glad to hear yours has been a good experience with HH. If you have not seen the new Champagne 06 floor plan, you should have a look, it is definitely a WOW. The wide slides directly across from each other in the living room makes for a spacious feeling, and I really like the dining room in the rear with the picture window. What I do not like is the tv is at an angle from the recliners, and the windows have a metal trim with screws that reminds me of the 10x50 mobile I lived in when I was 20. YUK! We are still leaning the MS direction, for maybe no other reason than a few cosmetic issues, the better insulation factor, the huge storage, and the great forum that MS has got for answers to questions. Also, you mentioned the Escalade. We also looked at that one and was impressed with it, but we have heard that they are going out of business.