Thread: A/C blew up...
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 09:31 PM   #5
SuiteWheels

jdwilson.....are you referring to the 13500 as being in the bedroom?

I think of the front unit as the living area and the back as the bedroom.

Repairman came and couldn't find anything wrong....no chemical smell like we had last night.....the bedroom unit (back to me) quit today because I had dryer going and it blew a circuit....that has been rendered.

D/H has started up front unit and it is running and cooling but we are both worried about the horrible smell that started up last night....it actually smelled like it could catch on fire.
I know it's a Dometic problem but it still po'd me...the heat was really getting to us and Kent wasn't very helpful when David called....told him to go through Dometic and of course, we can't do that until Monday. Now when this happened last year Tom told David to get a repairman from their list ...have it fixed and send him the bill.....we received payment back within two weeks. Kent had the attitude, he could care less if we burn up....as you can tell I'm not a happy camper right now. But thanks for your response and we are going to call repairman bacl in about an hr....he wants to know if that smells starts again.
SuiteWheels is offline   Reply With Quote