View Single Post
Old 07-02-2007, 07:10 AM   #1
osiebosie

We have a small mystery. Pics further down.

Please scroll down a few posts and you'll see my pics.

Hey ya'll!

I know it's been a long, long while since I've been here. Lots of stuff has been going on, most important being that George and I are new grandparents!!!

I didn't know that having a pregnant daughter caused you to stop rv'ing, but near the last months, it does. And when that baby boy got here, well, you couldn't have beat us away with a hockey stick. (Still can't!) Our new grandson, who's name is Temple, lives a mile and a half away from us, so we have gotten very addicted to him. The pregnancy was fine, but she was huge, and we dared not leave for fear she would go into labor. She didn't, and we could have, but we didn't, and in the end Temple ended up weighing 9 pounds 10 ounces at birth. So you can imagine how big BJ was. At the end of every day we just shook our heads in wonder when she didn't go into labor.

Anyway, we finally got the rig out this past weekend. Boy, it felt good! Katie Mae and Broadway were finally going to get our full attention on them and not have it shared with Temple. They were excited, too!!

We had had the MS winterized right up until the end of June. Oh well. Everything looked good, except that George had to change out the water heater element. It's working fine now.

The odd thing and what I am hoping I can get some advice on is this: in the living room, between the tv and window there's a narrow strip of wall. In this area there are many, many sharp bumps. It looks like small nails have been hammered in from the opposite side, except that they are all over the place and in no particular form. Whatever it is has not punctured the wallpaper, but it is sharp and feels like it could. George looked for a leak, but couldn't find where it may have leaked. While we had it out over the weekend, it rained big time, poured, and the wall stayed dry. So we are not sure what is going on.

Any clue? And how to repair it??

Other than that, the MS held up well for being winterized through the end of June. We have a mouse, soon to be dead. And dead lady bugs. Lots and lots of them. But otherwise, all was well with the Covered Wagon.

It's good to be back here. We are planning on going to the Eastern meeting this September. We missed the biggie last year.

Sharon (Grammy)
SOITC Charter Member #2211
2005 36TK3 Mobile Suites
2005 Chevy Silverado Diesel 3500 1-ton dually Allison Transmission
2 gorgeous dogs: Katie Mae and Broadway

and now... A Handsome New Grandson, Temple, born 3/26/2007 and weighing in at 9 lbs 10 ozs!!
osiebosie is offline   Reply With Quote