Thread: Just got one!
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2006, 12:25 AM   #3
rd&gj

pascaldemo
My husband and I have been looking to buy a new 5th Wheel since we purchased our new diesel almost a year and a half ago. I have done a lot of research and found that we kept coming back to the Jazz by Thor.

I had found the 25 footer that I thought would suffice, but when we went to actually make the purchase today (63 miles away), it was gone. They had one other 25' in the Driftwood decor, but I had my heart set on the Oasis colors. I have done most of the foot work, informing my husband on everything I learned, but it was he that saw the 2870UK model and really liked the extra space. So tomorrow I call and try to swing a deal for the bigger unit. It's considered the Driftwood color scheme, although it is different than the colors in the only 2550RL they had (I'm confused )

We'd love to hear all about your new Jazz, even though I know all the features and amenities, needless to say every little knook and cranny. We are convinced that the Jazz is the coach for us. We would like to hear what it was that you decided on the Jazz, and specifically the 2870UK model. Some of the obvious reasons I think would be all the cabinetry in the kitchen (did you have concerns about a rear kitchen?) possibly the angle/corner shower ~ so much more space in the bedroom area (although a combination garden tub would have been nice) ~ or maybe having the swivel rockers, along with the hide-a-bed couch in the living area (not found in any 25 foot Jazz.) Or maybe you purchased one with a lounger instead. Did you happen acoss the UK model that has the wardrobe closets along the sides of the bed? Their brochure does not show the closets on this particular model, but I was happy to see they were in the one we are looking to buy.

We'd appreciate any information you can pass along. Look forward to hearing from you. gj
Pullrite Super Glide - under mount, 16K; Prodigy
rd&gj is offline   Reply With Quote