View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 07:25 AM   #36
matsonelite69

Nomadgirl, I owned a traded my 03 Montana for my 06 36tk3 Elite, I was very happy with the service my Montana provided very very limited issues. I traveled all thru North East in extremely cold weather.The DRV is warmer in cold weather most definetly. We too took the factory tour, it was great.It sold us on the DRV Product, BUT, We have had many many issues with our DRV, not any frame issues but plenty of others, We could not afford a New unit so we bought ours used,at first our salesman told us not to purchase the warranty but changed his mind. We were Thankful for that, with that being said it has been used numorous times. We Love the DRV and still have it but are looking to possibly sell, Not because of the issues but I am no longer traveling for work.I WOULD buy another DRV but I would go over it with a fine toothed comb before my purchase, I live in Alabama so its not conveinent to travel to Indiana to Pauls shop, I have talked to them before and although I was not able to make the trip to Indiana have heard wonderful things about his work, If you purchase a DRV I would get to know him personally, Good Luck[/b]
matsonelite69 is offline   Reply With Quote