View Single Post
Old 03-07-2007, 09:13 PM   #27
bstark

An elderly couple parked right behind me with a 32' Mobile Suites is having the same problem, not being able to elevate his rig to get under with his truck, so I used my truck with the suspension dumped to back under and put a bunch of lumber between the hitch and his pin-box then aired up my suspension to lift his trailer about 6".

I could not find any leaks in his system but did note the 22 number in the serial number on his pump & advised him to contact Doubletree. He has since been contacted by Lippert and they have authorized a repair facility here in Yuma to change out the pump and replace it with the combo 2800 with delay module.

Why can't Doubletree and Lippert comprehend the need to send advisory notices out to all who have the weaker pump that they may encounter problems and should get this upgrade done rather than address it on an ad-hoc basis. My heart goes out to these folks behind me as they have had to hook up and overnite with their truck out in the street to make an 8AM appointment for pump changeout.