View Single Post
Old 05-14-2007, 11:49 AM   #1
dz06

36TK3 Conception Date Today - TV 2008 F450 delivered.

Unit is schedule to begin construction today. Hopefully will be at the dealer's lot on June 6th. Probable delivery around June 10th.

Live in California and plan to pick up on the way to attend niece's wedding in Boston. Need to arrive in Boston by June 17th. Should be easy trip.

Tow vehicle is new 2008 F450 w/Reese Signature 24k hitch. Truck is awesome. I love the look, fit, finish and performance.

Thankfully had hitch professionally installed for flat fee of $525. Took installers 7 hours. It would have taken me several days by myself without air tools. They had to tap the holes for anvil springs and use shims to adjust for easy removal and re-installation of hitch from bed. I inventoried parts before scheduled installation. Hitch was missing 4 special tab washers that Reese sent out by DHL.

Hitch in most elevated position will still allow for installation of Truck Covers USA locking rollup cover. Tie hitch release handle down with bungie cord and cover will extend over hitch with no clearance problem.

Basically very guy. Little impatient, but still really .
dz06 is offline   Reply With Quote