View Single Post
Old 10-01-2019, 07:48 AM   #7
Tile Guy

17.5 Sailun are a good option

I had 16" Geo tires on my 2009 MS 32TK3 and were only a 1/2 year old when I bought it in June of '18. I am sure the dealer bought the cheapest tires possible and put them on before I bought. This past winter I upgraded to 17.5 wheels and Sailun tires and couldn't be more pleased with them. 1.5 months after I put them on we went on a Utah 5 Natl. Park trip 3300 mi. On our last leg of the trip I noticed that I had picked up a pretty large nail but I had to still drive another 2 hours on the Calif freeway before I could have the tire fixed. Whew made me nervous cause the 5th wheel we had before this one a Carriage Cameo blew a tire on a trip and ended up totaling the rig. So I learned the hard truth about RV tires with that one. We were not able to change the tire due to I forgot to reinstall the spare tire under the trailer before we left on the trip. America's tires fixed it for free. I bought the tires and wheels at trailertiresandwheels.com. $1750 delivered and they came all mounted and balanced.
Tile Guy is offline   Reply With Quote