View Single Post
Old 06-13-2008, 09:56 AM   #39
RonS

Had the Trailair leveling system installed 6-11-08. Used twice on way back home from Dales trailair shop. I think it is now more stable. Like any new item will take some getting used to the operation of the system. So far with two set ups everything as far as leveling has gone well. My leveling boards will go in fire ring, as soon as it stops raining. I did have unhitching problems both times, could not find the right spot to relieve TrailAir pin pressure from hitch. Could not pull out release handle. I have a 20K Valley hitch. I will have to play with it to get everything lined up right. I moved the truck back and forth, raised and lowered the landing gear, just could not open the hitch jaw. I hope it has nothing to do with the added leveling system. While at Trailair Ron McCoy dropped my hitch to the lowest hole, making everything level for traveling. When I have time will hook back up and and see if I can get my unhitching process like it should be. Dale and Trailair are VERY customer friendly, I feel they did all they could to make my purchase a happy experience.
06 MS 36TK3 #2473 w/(Phase II)side to side levelers, Trailair pin box w/Tri-Glide plate.
2011 Dodge 3500 CC 4x4 Diesel DRW Power Tuner guages etc
RonS is offline   Reply With Quote