Thread: Axle Alignment
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 10:43 AM   #38
The View 5046

There are a few manufacture building their on frames. Probably less than 15% thats just using the SWAG method. However there are millions of RV's riding on a Lippert frames.. You only hear or read about a frame failure. Guess we have been lucky with our Mobile Suites. Our 2009 Mobile Suites was used over a year and pulled thousands of miles and had only one issue, a bubble in linoleum, was repaired and no other issues... We have been in our 2010 Mobile Suites since 6 Aug 2009 and have had to replace the bathroom Manual Surflo fan with a fully auto Fantastic fan... The largest issue has been the plastic retainers on the cabinets, have went thru a dozen or more. As for frame issue I have never had a frame issue in any of the 6 5th wheels we have owned and all were riding on a Lippert frame. I do know Drv will make changes to improve things. I do agree there should be more attention to things that continue to happen over and over, such as the plastic retainers. Good Luck to all. Happy Trails....

2010 Mobile Suites 38 RSSB 4 (SOLD)
Trailer Saver TS 3
Pressure Pro System (SOLD)
The View 5046 is offline   Reply With Quote