View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 07:00 PM   #13
USA in a Chevrolet

Re: Clear things up

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotaxman
Just to make things a little clearer when I shut my GFCI circuit breaker off the power to the bathroom, door side outside 110 and water compartment 110 goes dead.

Thats kind what has me confused I've checked the circuit breaker power at the GFCI output and I have 110. I also removed the wall sockets in the bathroom, water compartment and outside door side thinking that on of the wires had come loose and broke the connection to the island. But I found all wire secure and carrying 110 in and out.

As always good camping

Joyce and Jerry
I have one more suggestion. Turn off the breaker to the area. If you have a multimeter, you can check for continuity between the last outlet that does have power & the outlets in the island. You will need a long length of wire so that you can tie one end to the neutral on the last outlet & then use the other end thru the multitester to the neutral at the first outlet in the island. Repeat for hot wire & ground. I'm assuming you checked the power on the wires at the island outlets & there was no power there.