View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 06:20 PM   #5
dalehandsome

We are about to order our first MS. After reading this, and other posts, we are becoming quite concerned. I have spent the past two weeks extensively reading posts, on this and others sites, and there appear to be a lot of people having lots of different problems with DRV units. What bothers me most are the occasional comments that you should expect to have some problems with new units. Even during our factory tour in September, our representative said that ‘there is no such thing as a perfect unit’. My question is, WHY NOT!! I expect any top of the line item that I purchase to perform perfectly. That is why I am willing to pay more for the best. Of course there are occasional problems; however, these should be the rare exception and not the norm or the expected. DRV should be getting the problems worked out of their units before delivery and not relying on the owners to find them.
We are also going to order from a dealer far away from where we live saving us several thousand dollars. We are doing so under the assumptions that any dealer would work on our unit if there were problems. I have read posts where DRV owners took their units to a dealer, to have warranty or other work done, only to be told that they, the dealer, only work on units that they sell. DRV should have a serious talk with these dealers!!!!
dalehandsome is offline   Reply With Quote