PDA

View Full Version : Sewer Hose Holder

rjohnsonnm
10-19-2007, 09:11 PM
I got tired of storing my sewer hose in a rubbermaid container so I decided to build an exterior hose holder. The one that DT puts in the side is worthless if you have a hose with connectors. I got four 4" hose hangers from Lowes and modified them a little and then mounted them where the screws already hold the plastic liner to the frame (used longer screws). You could use 4" PVC or ABS. I used ABS because I wanted black pipe. The fittings on the end allow the connectors to go inside, although the connector to the RV end just fits inside the fitting. But that prevents it from going too far inside. I have posted some pictures so you can get an idea of the project. I have used some of the other ideas on this site so I thought I'd share mine. I hope the pictures got attached.
Ron

rjohnsonnm
10-19-2007, 09:18 PM
Well crud, the pictures didn't attach. I'll try again.

Well, no luck. If anyone can help, I'll be glad to try again.
Ron

RonS
10-20-2007, 08:52 AM
I cant help with the picture posting, but hopefully someone will come along to help you out. At present I have a 4" PVC about 8 ft long attached behind the rear stabilizers and it is working as planned. However I am still interested in seeing your pictures.

BobW
10-20-2007, 12:57 PM
When you reply to a topic, just add an attachment (photo) in the lower box, filename. You can just drag the jpg to the box or find the attachment.