PDA

View Full Version : Need help contacting Doubletree

rjohnsonnm
10-13-2007, 09:10 PM
While traveling through Oklahoma last month we had a tread separation with accompanying blowout (or vice-versa) on our Goodyear G614's. There was some damage to the left side sheet metal above the tire well which the body shop says needs to be replaced. The problem is, DT will not return their calls or emails regarding price and availability and until they get the info I cannot complete my claim with Goodyear. Does anyone have a number and name of someone at DT who gives a darn about their customers? I can't believe how nonchalant (or downright uncaring) they are once they get your money. Granted, my unit is 3 years old, but I could be a repeat customer some day (although they're making it tough). I really need to talk to someone who seems to care. There has to be some people who are customer oriented at DT - or maybe not. Thanks for your help,
Ron

layne
10-13-2007, 09:18 PM
Tom Peck is in the warranty dept. and has been really helpful to us. Maybe he can help--he's always returned our calls.

rverdlm
10-14-2007, 08:34 AM
The phone nunber is 260-562-1075. Ask for Kent or Tom Peck. I've left messages several times for them and always recieved a call back. These are very responsive people who will try to help.

nelsonraymond
10-14-2007, 09:27 AM
Hi
I would also try calling Paul Cross, 260-463-8100, who is set up in LaGrange doing warranty work for DoubleTree. We just talked to him 2 days ago because we are headed up there for some repairs. He said he has been very busy this past summer to present with repairs from blow outs on the DoubleTree's. He probably has a good ideal what the cost is because he has been dealing with it so much. He has a receptionist, Kay who is helping to return calls if you get the answering machine , so leave a message if you do decide to call.
Janice

rjohnsonnm
10-14-2007, 05:01 PM
Thanks guys, I knew someone would have some good info.
Ron