PDA

View Full Version : Water pump

Motor31
07-31-2007, 07:24 PM
This is a new one to me. I used the water pump yesterday. I turned the switch off, yet the light stays lit and the pump is on when the water is hooked up to shore water pressure. Anyone els had this problem?

Oh and by the way, none of the fuses seem to relate to the water pump. Nice. :?

bstark
07-31-2007, 07:38 PM
Mike: The switch you mention, - - is that the inside switch? It's happened to me before, I've inadvertantly hit the outside switch while performing hook-ups and that turns the pump on. Switches are in parallel.

ponch
07-31-2007, 08:21 PM
Look in the water compartment there is a switch that you have inadvertently flipped. Been there done that.

Ponch

rverdlm
08-01-2007, 08:59 AM
I've done this also. Mike there is a fuse on mine that turned it off, but it also turned off the 12V lights over the head of the bed. I went so far as to spend half a day trying to find the short that was causing the problem. I finally called the factory to tell them I'd need service and where could I find a dealer nearby. They said did you turn off the outside switch? Boy did I feel dumb! After I turned it off, I remembered the tech at walk through showing me the switch and telling me how handy it was when on the road you could wash your hands.

Motor31
08-01-2007, 11:23 AM
That switch was it. It was white and placed directly behind the spray so I never was the darn thing. Of course it also wasn't labeled. Thanks to all for the info, it saved me from pulling the panel out of the coat closet. :wink: