PDA

View Full Version : Casa Grande Arizona

JohnandMarla
07-16-2007, 04:16 PM
We are thinking of staying in Casa Grande Arizona for the winter. Would anyone have any recommendations on where to stay or places to stay away from? Thanks!

Stripit
07-16-2007, 05:23 PM
We found a nice place 7 miles east of town. The place is called SunScape and you can rent a site, or buy a site if you choose. The park has many types of activities and has a golf course about 1/2 mile away that many in the park play at(I don't play). The cost last year was about $300 plus electric. There is a awesome park in town called Palm Creek, very expensive, but a real 5 star resort. If you want more info on SunScape, just let me know, we bought a site there in January and will be there sometime in the late fall.

Ade
07-16-2007, 09:24 PM
There's another fine Park on the west end of town called Sundance 11 http://www.sundance1rv.com/. Large lots, friendly people and lots of activities. I don't recall the prices right now but you can find them on the web site.
Ade NW Ohio
36 TKS #2515

JohnandMarla
07-17-2007, 08:05 AM
Thank you! I will look further into these.

Dale Smith
10-04-2011, 08:35 PM
I am new to this forum and have just noticed that there is an old post inquiring about places to stay in Casa Grande, Arizona.

This past winter, we stayed in Fiesta Grande RV resort, which is located at 1151 E. Florence Blvd. This is approximately across the street from the Palm Creek resort, that I noticed was already mentioned in the responses.

The part that we are in is certainly not Palm Creek but is very nice and has all of the amenities that you would need. There are 700 sites in the Park with a mix of motorhomes, fifth wheels and park models.

We will be going back there this January as well for three months. We really enjoy all of the activities of the Park and the people are all very welcoming.

For a three month stay, we pay $550 per month.

This is much more reasonable than Palm Creek but is not as cost-effective as Sun Scape which I also saw mentioned in the replies.

Since these other posts are very old. I am not sure this information is any good to anyone at this point, but I thought I would chime in with what I know, just the same.

rv'n
10-07-2011, 08:37 AM
Thanks for the update on the Casa Grande area. We may be going to Az sometime this winter and I am in the researching faze right now.