PDA

View Full Version : Need drawer slide supports

OB
05-16-2007, 03:02 PM
We have a couple of broken drawer slide supports. I assume we will have to buy new drawer slides with new supports, Any body know where we can get replacement drawer slide supports.

Thanks OB

BobW
05-16-2007, 08:20 PM
Call Kent. Are you talking about the metal slides on the outsides of the drawers? These are off the shelf items. Home Depot has them. How do you know there broken? Are the screws just loose?

dshind
05-16-2007, 11:20 PM
Are you're talking about the plastic things that are at the back end of the slide rail that screw in the wood frame on the inside ? If so, you can find these at Home Depot or Lowes in their drawer hardware dept. If this is what you're after, buy several.The ones used by the factory are pretty cheesy to say the least. Good luck.

dshind
05-16-2007, 11:26 PM
One way to tell if they are broken is to look at the drawer front. Usually the bottom will be gapped from the cabinet, which means the drawer is low in the back. Which I have found to be the plastic supports at the end of the rails have broken.I have probably replaced 10 or more of these.No big deal.

Diesel-Gypsy
05-17-2007, 08:35 AM
YES...!! :D
I need abunch of those little white plastic rear drawer-slide supports!
I cannot find them here in my neck of the woods.

I had the exact same ones on my previous 5th. wheel. (Carriage)

OB...I see your expanding your search by looking here....clever... :wink:

Rick

I just talked to Tom Peck at DT.
He is taking care of my Decal & drawer slide problems.
BTW the rear drawer-slide plastic supports are $0.63 each... :lol:
I have 6 on the way!
Who says DT doesn't have good customer service...huh.. :lol:

Rick

OB
05-17-2007, 08:16 PM
I found some stronger plastic ones that fit the slides exactly in Home Depot for $1.75 a pair. Left and right. I'm gonna personally deliver em to ya Rick.
OB