PDA

View Full Version : New Destination

hitchup
09-12-2006, 01:43 PM
Looks like we're going to be "home" for the holidays. Will get to spend some quality time with our 5 children & 7 Grandchildren. Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Years with a few birthdays thrown in amongst all the holidays. Couldn't have planned it better than if we had asked for it.

David's new project is in Suwanee, GA. Don't know exact address, so he may have a longer commute than last 2 projects. We just made reservations at a RVPark that used to be a MH park when we lived in the area. It's about 7 mi from where I used to work & minutes to where my daughter works. It's our first project in GA since we started fulltiming. So if it works out & they don't sell the park in the next few years, we may use it as our "home base." Seems as though most fulltimers we've spoken to have some park they go to every year for the family visits, annual physicals, dentist, etc. We may be able to use it between projects as well.

Can you tell we're excited? :D

CampingCaptain
09-12-2006, 08:27 PM
Vickie,
Congrats on David's new assignment so close to home. There is no better time to be close to family than during the holidays.

billr
09-13-2006, 08:16 PM
Thats great Vickie! I knew you were waiting for the news! Super. Good luck there.

Cheers,
Bill