PDA

View Full Version : Tpms

Goaltender1
07-01-2018, 09:27 AM
What are you using for monitoring tire pressure and temp? Thanks

Stripit
07-01-2018, 04:58 PM
TST is what I have been using for years. They have upgraded the systems and offer systems where you can not have to replace the battery in the senders or a system you can replace the battery. Contacting them directly will get all and any questions answered correctly. It is Truck System Technology (TST).

wingnut60
07-02-2018, 09:47 AM
Also using TST for years--good customer support. I have the pass-thru sensors that don't require removal to air air.

mhbell
07-09-2018, 03:22 PM
I've used Eez RV's TPMS for 5 years. Good fast service and a lot less money compared to Others. They all come from China. Don't believe me check Ali Baba. I found that when a certain Brand tried to discredit Eez RV's brand that they both had the same items from china. with their own brand name on them. Eez at that time was 50 % less expensive.
Mel
;)

SrFox
07-10-2018, 09:57 AM
We've used Eez RV's TPMS for 3 years and love it. We do not have the flow through type. I have to change batteries about once per year as we are full time and they run all the time. The batteries actually lasted about 18 months the first time but I just change them when it is time instead of when they go dead. Changing is easy. I would not leave home without them.

5WRV
07-14-2018, 09:17 PM
We use TireMinder for about 5 years now. Saved us a few times having a blowout by alerting us as soon as we were losing air pressure. Excellent customer service. It's worth the price.

Stripit
07-14-2018, 11:02 PM
What are you using for monitoring tire pressure and temp? Thanks

As you can see there are more than just one system to choose from. I do believe that all the companies will supply good service and I also think Any system is going to be better than running without. Each of us that have given our suggestions are happy with the system we own, so I think if dollars are a factor, go with the one that fits your pocket book. You probably will be happy knowing the tires are being monitored while your sitting or driving.

Rooh9699
08-07-2018, 09:10 AM
We are using : CACAGOO Works fine, a little slow to update initially. Goes up to 110 psi. Meets the need. Plugs into the lighter port.

https://www.amazon.com/CACAGOO-Wireless-Monitoring-Temperature-Real-time/dp/B074WKVG6J/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1533650868&sr=8-14&keywords=tire+pressure+monitor