PDA

View Full Version : Walmart Dr

hitchup
03-24-2006, 09:57 AM
One day, in line at the cafeteria, Bob says to Stan, "My elbow hurts like crazy. I guess I better see a Dr."

"Listen Bob, you don't have to spend that kind of money," Stan replies.
"There's a diagnostic computer down at Wal-Mart. Just give it a urine sample and the computer will tell you what's wrong and what to do about it. It takes 10 seconds & costs $10... a lot cheaper than a doctor."

So Bob fills a small jar with his urine & takes it to WalMart. He deposits $10 & the computer lights up & asks for his sample. He pours the sample in the slot & waits. Ten seconds later the computer ejects a printout: "You have tennis elbow. Soak your arm in warm water & avoid heavy activity. It will improve in 2 weeks. Here is a Dr's certificate for your employer."

That evening, while thinking how amazing this new technology was, Bob began wondering if the computer could be fooled. he mixed some tap water, a urine sample from his dog, his wife & daughter, plus some water from his favorite fishing hole just for good measure. Then he went back to WalMart, eager to test the computer.

He deposits $10, pours in his concoction & waits. In 10 seconds the computer prints the following:
1) Your tap water is too hard. Get a water softener.
2) Your dog has ringworm. Bathe him with an anti-fungal shampoo.
3) Your daughter has a cocaine habit. Get her into rehab.
4) Your wife is pregnant. Twins, but they aren't yours. Get a lawyer.
5) If you don't stop fishing, your elbow will never get better.
And as always.. Thank you for shopping at WalMart.

CampingCaptain
03-25-2006, 09:26 AM
LOL! Thanks hitchup. I'm still laughing while I'm typing this.