PDA

View Full Version : Electrical Switch

Prowlernewbe
09-12-2017, 10:13 AM
This maybe a stupid question, I have just acquired a 2009 Prowler Regal and I can not find out what this switch does. Very frustrating and hate not knowing :confused:. It is on the nose wall in the bedroom

Thank you for the help

wingnut60
09-12-2017, 09:54 PM
Kind of frustrating, eh? Not familiar with Prowlers, but would suggest that you find out if it is live (has power)--if live, the turn off breakers til you find one that kills it. That may help somewhat.
If you pull it out--if it is a regular house switch, chances are it was added after trlr was made and controls something the previous owner did; if it is the kind that has the blades and not screws, it is factory and controls something that came with the trailer.
Outside of this, don't know what to suggest.

But, welcome to the forum.

Joe

Prowlernewbe
09-13-2017, 05:33 PM
Thanks you Joe, I have found it is a three pole switch which just makes it more confusing

Stripit
09-13-2017, 08:19 PM
Guessing, it could control the outside porch light or docking lights, could turn on the water heater by electric, could control the speakers in the bedroom, or maybe turn on the heated tanks for cold weather protection? Just guessing as I don't have the same trailer you do.

wingnut60
09-13-2017, 09:21 PM
There ought to be a Fleetwood owners forum on the internet somewhere, might look for answer there...
A 3-pole switch means there is another one somewhere that works in conjunction with it--that usually is the water pump or electric water heater setup.