PDA

View Full Version : Almot time to start out for the summer

MDTdriver
02-04-2006, 02:42 PM
Well here we are in Feb. already before I think about it it will be April and time to start accross this great country again.
We will be in Tucson Feb. 15 for the BoF MDT Rally, then spend a month or two in Az. then back to Ca. to say goodby to my family then in April start for Wi. to see the wife's family, will take a month or two to get there, lots to see every where we go. Have a great Day and hope to see some of you in Tucson.

Larry & Kathy plus Mojo

Jerry
02-05-2006, 07:32 PM
We sure hate to miss the MDT rally this year. We've been involved in the BoF since it started, but we have a grandson getting married during the time of the rally. Cannot miss that! We were at Beaudry this year for the King of the Road rally and it is a great place. Have fun!!
Jerry

MDTdriver
02-06-2006, 01:07 AM
HI Jerry:
Can't miss those grandson things. Our oldest is only 7. Some time after May 9,06 we will be leaving N.M. our plans are I-25 in N.M. to I-40 to OK. then Kansas, Mo. to I-90 east to Wi.
Maybe will run across you if you are there.

Larry & Kathy

MDTdriver
04-07-2006, 04:08 PM
Well here we are in the last week and 1/2 in Ca. to to Az. for 2 weeks leaving Aril 30,06. Nest stop is New Mexico for a week or 2, Then on to Ok. to vist family then up I-45 thru Kansas, Mo. then I-90 east to Wi. for the summer.
Maybe we see to of you on our trip.

Larry & Kathy

MDTdriver
04-16-2006, 03:01 PM
Well we are in Casa Grande,Az for 2 weeks, then on to New Mexico.
We will be in or around Deming,N.M on May,2 to 9 to 10 then on to Ok.
Then I-45 to I-90 east to Wi.
If any one around these ares let me know.

Larry & Kathy Mojo died on Mon. April 10,06 at 3pm

jdwilson3
04-18-2006, 09:24 PM
MDTdriver, why not stop in Benson AZ at Butterfield RV Resort on your way to New Mexico and say HI. We will be here until mid-June. You will see my International right inside the entrance. Stop in the office, they know me.

MDTdriver
06-04-2006, 09:29 PM
We had a great time in Benson,Az. nice CG and a lot of things to do in the winter time. It is a good place to stop at when traveling on the I-10 thru Az.

Larry & Kathy plus our new traveler Meeko Siberian Husky