PDA

View Full Version : LCI (Lippert) Leveling System-Retracting

TinyLivinKim
09-11-2016, 01:13 PM
Hi All! I am a newbie. Bought are Montana 2 months ago and we are living in it full-time to save $$$. We are in the process of buying a truck to pull this mother-load.

The problem: Re-Level (Start over) w/o a truck???

The Story:

Last week I had to re-level, as we could tell there was a slope front-2-back. So after I hit "Auto-Level" I manually raised the front, just an inch or so and verified all was level by going inside and placing the level on the stove. However, a couple days later we noticed the rear right tire was off the ground a little over an inch.

I researched online a bit and read that if wheels are off the ground, it isn't a big deal for a few days. It will just be annoying b/c of swaying. BUT if over a week, then you should re-level.

Yesterday, we decided to try and re-level. I hit "Auto-Level" and now both rear tires are 3-4 inches off the ground! I made it worse! lol

From my understanding after reading the manual, the Lippert System allows you to manual retract the front but doesn't allow you to retract the rear...and i don't want to retract all of them...

How can i fix this? Can i retract all of them w/o being hooked to a truck?? Is this a stupid question? lol My hunny said that we can't...but we are newbies so i have no idea...

westx
09-12-2016, 07:03 AM
I would retract the back jack all the way up then press auto level.

TinyLivinKim
09-12-2016, 11:33 AM
I will try that today and let you know how it goes :) Tx

porkchop
09-12-2016, 03:37 PM
You can manually raise the rear jacks by using the arrows to scroll to "manual" push enter, push "retract" and then push and hold the correct button, either front, rear, right, or left.
Good luck

Bill

kitshop1
09-24-2016, 05:37 PM
http://www.primetimerv.com/download/componentmanuals/levelupautomaticleveling-lippert-ownersmanual.pdf

this link was given to me on a similar question I had on my rig.
I have same username on forestriverforums
hope this will help.

jsum24
11-20-2016, 03:30 PM
Just retract all rear jacks and then press autolevel.....it should level all jacks automatically.

It will do it correctly all by itself. The only thing you need to do AFTER it is finally wished is turn it off.

jsum24
11-20-2016, 03:31 PM
Sorry......

AFTER it is finished.....