PDA

View Full Version : Customer rewards program

Ray & Cece
11-02-2015, 12:44 PM
Getting close to ordering a Moble Suite and looking at the DRV site the rewards program is not listed any more, did they do away with it?

Thanks

Stripit
11-02-2015, 04:03 PM
I never got my reward for submitting a new buyer, so maybe they dropped it.

terry and jo
11-03-2015, 09:27 AM
It can take quite a while for those certificates to be "paid out" to the referring individuals. Over the last 2 or 3 years, we've received them, but it always took time.

As for the program, I can't say whether or not they have been discontinued or not, but Alicia at Rolling Retreats recently (last month) asked for my address so that she could submit a referral in our name.

If you want, I still have a few referral certificates, and if you would want one, contact me via private message here on the forums with your mailing address, and I'll send you one. I see that this is your first posting here at 5th Wheel Forums, so if you want to send a private message, click on the username of the person you want to contact and it gives you an option to send the message.

Terry

hitchup
11-08-2015, 01:01 PM
They've changed their website. Dropped the Traditions and the MS Estates. Added a floorplan and dropped others. More than likely, also dropped the Rewards Program.

terry and jo
11-15-2015, 03:49 PM
I was exchanging text messages with Alicia at Rolling Retreats. While the certificates are still currently in effect, she says that DRV is planning to end the program fairly soon.

Terry

wingnut60
11-15-2015, 09:00 PM
Ahhh, read that to be "Thor" will end the program...

Ray & Cece
11-16-2015, 11:16 AM
Thanks for the info. Ordered my unit last week and sent the voucher, looks like we made it in time. Will be picking it up in May at Kansas RV Center in Chanute on our way to South Dakota to renew my wife's drivers license.

Camr
01-31-2016, 10:10 AM
We submitted our form a year ago, but did not receive anything. We did two factory tours before buying ours, so it appears two visits, with only one voucher submitted does not double your chances. ;) It appears some of us win the voucher "Lottery" and some us get a chance to play again with our $130K purchase.