PDA

View Full Version : DRV Parts Customer Service

wingnut60
08-24-2015, 09:32 AM
Last Friday, placed a call to DRV Parts, had to leave a message for them. In less than an hour, got a call from Greg Vaughn. This is good service and good to hear that they are still working well under the Thor/Heartland banner.
Joe

Chandler
08-24-2015, 09:01 PM
He recently helped me on a matter too. I know he is very busy and sometimes doesn't get right back, but I just give him a little time. If he forgets or overlooks my message, I just send him another and he usually responds. He does a very good job and if he can't help, he will put you in touch with someone who can.

Haggis
08-26-2015, 12:14 PM
I found Greg Vaughn very helpful when I was ordering parts from DRV and sending them to Canada. He called me twice and guided me through the way DRV now sends parts to Canada. It's a bit more complicated sending parts to Canada than to USA.

Geoff

vt3fan
10-22-2015, 11:37 AM
I also just had my initial experience with Greg. It was a positive experience and he was very helpful.

HighwayRanger
10-23-2015, 10:15 AM
I, too, have had good interactions with Greg. He has shipped me some stuff, all under warranty, quickly and without any hassles. Service Manager Ed Fry and Warranty guy Mark Arpin have also been responsive to our needs. So far, so good!

Roy

golf_bears
10-24-2015, 08:14 AM
DRV has a jewel of a guy with Greg. He's been my number one go to guy for issues and parts. Wish more companies in this country had folks like him.