PDA

View Full Version : Soon to be 5th Wheeler?

JtC
07-08-2015, 10:25 AM
Hello. I joined this forum to do research because we had planned to trade for a 5th wheel toy hauler in a couple of years for possible future full-timing (already bought the F-250 PSD with camper package). However, due to career changes for my lovely wife and I we may be forced to "full-time" it very soon, like by the end of July!

So, before I start asking stoopid questions or ones that have been asked a million times already on the forum I promise to do some searches and see if I can get answers for myself first.

BTW, what is the BEST 5th Wheel toy hauler? ;)

wingnut60
07-09-2015, 08:33 PM
JtC,
Welcome to the forum.
Your question is sure to generate some interesting replies. Hope that some good info comes your way.
Joe

JtC
07-09-2015, 08:37 PM
Thanks, Joe.

I was just being kind of funny with the question. Kind of like, what's the best oil type thing. BUT, I LOVE listening to people tell me why their stuff is the best and why. It's a great way to learn.

JtC
07-15-2015, 10:39 PM
We got the Forest River Silverback 33IK. It is a leftover new 2015 for $46k. Hope that is a good deal. It has a lot of stuff including auto leveling -hope that is as good as it sounds. Lol