PDA

View Full Version : The Excitement is Growing to Take Delivery

frank&mike
11-06-2013, 08:10 PM
We are soon to take delivery of a 2006 Mobile Suites 36RE3. We've been attempting to full time in a 25 foot Airstream but I give up ... 25 feet isn't enough for working from home and living (2 adults and 2 dogs). So in the next few days we will take delivery and I'm really excited. The DRV product has always been something I've drooled over and now we're going to own one. The Airstream will return to use as our weekend and vacation RV.

Gemstone
11-07-2013, 07:15 AM
Welcome....I see you've been on the forum for a while ...so perhaps you've scrolled thru some of the posts from the others here....there is a wealth of valuable info about the DRV rigs. Please share your experiences with the
new DRV.

Regards
Gemstone

frank&mike
11-07-2013, 08:46 AM
Welcome....I see you've been on the forum for a while ...so perhaps you've scrolled thru some of the posts from the others here....there is a wealth of valuable info about the DRV rigs. Please share your experiences with the
new DRV.

Regards
Gemstone

Thank you for your reply Gemstone. I have been on this Forum for a while, but was not really active on it since we did not have a 5th wheel. Now that we're 5th wheel owners I'm looking forward to being an active member and making friends here. I'll post some photos in the coming days once we're set up at our site.