PDA

View Full Version : Oldest Granddaughter Had an Accident

terry and jo
09-04-2012, 09:32 PM
I guess I need to post this so that everyone with Jeeps or other small vehicles will be extremely cautious. My son, Moira's dad, took this picture after the accident. As you can see by looking at the photo at the link below, both young ladies are OK.

I think my son had better befriend a VERY GOOD insurance agent for the future.

While the young lady that is a passenger is likely the owner of the Jeep, it is also obvious that she may never let Moira ever drive one of her vehicles again. Shoot, you can tell that by the look on her face. It must have been a horrendous event as the she is still holding onto the fender.

Terry

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z458/TerryandJo/Grandkids/MoirasFirstAccident1.jpg

Joezilla
09-05-2012, 12:07 AM
Good one, Terry!! You had me thinking the worst!!

Joe

RonS
09-05-2012, 11:34 AM
woman driver - they start at young age!

Motorcycle Jack
09-06-2012, 07:47 AM
Open Jeeps are known to be the most dangerous vehicle! Especially in the case, like this, of a tight turn.

wanderingwingers
09-06-2012, 11:16 AM
I can't wait to see the NHSTB review of this. Obviously Jeep needs to do a recall, the lack of tinted windows obviously caused glare and obstructed the young woman's vision. I think the two ladies have a possible law suit due to no yellow or white lines defining the right of way. They may be able to get that new pink Corvette and put their Jeep issues behind them!