PDA

View Full Version : Dometic RM3962 PC Board Replacement

01zeosix
08-25-2012, 03:44 PM
Hi Everybody,

I recently found a short in my Dometic PC Board. (It was not switching from LPG to electric). Dometic says trhe board that they sent was a direct replacement but, I really don't think so. Take a look at the board that was sent compared to the old board and enlighten me, please. I would like to know if zi need to contact me local RV service center to replace the "replacement" or not.

Puh-leeze... no talk about getting a replacement domestic refer.... I boondock a lot and don't have the luxery of running a genter 24/7. Adding solar panels this winter to help but, not considering a replacement to my Dometic until out of warranty.

Still love my Suh-Weet but, disappointed with Dometic.

Stripit
08-26-2012, 08:16 AM
Wow, those two don't look anything alike. Since they are saying this is the replacement I would be back on the phone requesting an installation guide for help. Or at least a verbal this plug goes here and that plug goes there type help. Wish I could do more for you.

Motor31
08-26-2012, 10:01 AM
While the boards are obviously different in the way they are set up, it looks like the plugs are the same. I'd call and get a verbal confirmation from tech support about it then go on and plug things in and see if it works.