PDA

View Full Version : New 2 forum

ryeder
05-09-2012, 07:36 PM
Thought I would introduce myself. I am not new to full timing as we lived on the road for many years...in a Class A. In the time since, life took some twists and turns and I work full time in one spot. I purchased my 1st fiver as a future, on the road retirement home (3 years) which I am upgrading. It is a 2000 New Vision if really good condition. I just bought a 1992 Dodge W350 diesel that I am rebuilding and hope to complete both projects in a little less than 3 years. As for work, I am working as a CD Counselor on one of the Indian reservations here in South Dakota and I truly enjoy this. I guess that is my present life, in a nutshell anyways. Looking forward to learning and sharing about life on the road.

wingnut60
05-09-2012, 09:46 PM
ryeder,
Welcome to the forum and best wishes for your projects. Hope you get everything done in time to retire. I retired 2 years ago and love it, and the traveling.
There is probably a dedicated forum for New Vision owners?
Joe

rotaxman
05-12-2012, 08:56 AM
ryeder,

Welcome to the forum looking forward to hearing more as your projects go toward completion.

As always good camping
Joyce and Jerry

ryeder
05-12-2012, 09:56 AM
Thanks for welcome. The projects are progressing slowly. I am concentrating on the RAM and prepping it for a paint job. Then I will hit the interior for some upgrades. The fiver doesn't need too much but planning a solar upgrade, insulating the waterlines and tanks and thinking about upgrading the sinks and all faucets to something better than OE. Oh, and a better entertainment system.