PDA

View Full Version : America's newest cardinal dealer

rvman
08-09-2005, 10:25 PM
Hi out there, We at www.GoAdventureRV.com would like to inform all of you out there that we are the country's newest Cardinal dealer. And we will be the best source for your online buying needs or just a great place to get updates on all the new features and models..

I just looked at a great new floorplan with a king bed slide, full "rear" wardrobe closet for the kids, and a bunk slide in the rear bedroom. The unit is a 33TBH and this is different from the new/old floorplan because of the full rear wardrobe.

If you would like more information on this unit or any others free feel to call me toll free 866-324-9884 or 307-638-3800 Regards - Rich

5thwheeler
10-06-2005, 01:37 PM
We just looked at a new 2006 (33TBH I think) Cardinal triple slide yesterday at www.goadventurerv.com
Super nice coach with one of the slides located in the rear bunkhouse. The bedroom for the kids is huge!
We were considering a toy hauler as the next test platform for 5thwheelforums.com but this Cardinal has us thinking.

dieseldan723
10-17-2005, 12:12 AM
Well thanks guys! The above 5th wheel is sitting in my RV pad (literally the exact one!). I picked it up from goadventurerv.com last week and pulled it to Oregon. MY FAMILY LOVES IT! Awesome floor plan. I could post pics if anyone is interested.

As far as goadventurerv.com, they were awesome too. Both Rich and Jessie were extremely helpful. I would recommend them highly (no they did not pay me anything to say this!)