PDA

View Full Version : STT Group Lincoln

Mary
06-06-2011, 02:55 PM
Has anyone had dealing with the STT Group Lincoln please?

wingnut60
06-06-2011, 03:47 PM
This is a UK dealer for RVs?

Mary
06-06-2011, 03:50 PM
yes 5th Wheel trailers has anyone bought anything from them and are they a good company to deal with?

wingnut60
06-06-2011, 07:50 PM
I just Googled STT Lincoln--I have no personal knowledge of them. I am not aware of any on this forum that would know, but maybe someone does and will pop in. I think everyone here is stateside, tho.
Joe

Mary
06-07-2011, 12:36 AM
thank you for coming back to me.

Stateside could that mean you have knowledge of Denali Trailers and if so would you recommend them please?

wingnut60
06-07-2011, 07:16 AM
http://denali-rv.com/?site=denali-rv

Above is the Denali website, if you haven't been there already. Denalis are built by Dutchmen, a part of Thor Industries. Past that, can't find any opinions on Denalis as they seem to be a new model.Thor makes many brands of trailer/fifthwheels/motorhomes.

Sorry that I can't help you more. Try Googling the following"

Denali trailer owners forums
Dutchmen trailer owners forums
Thor owners forums

Joe

Mary
06-07-2011, 10:05 AM
Thank you, I will try those.

rozzigga27
02-04-2013, 06:02 AM
Has anyone had dealing with the STT Group Lincoln please?Yes I have---I took them to court and won my case. They were ordered to repay me for a trailer which I bought of them and the costs. They paid one small payment then went into liquidation. I lost all my money invested with them. The manager seems to do this frequently according to company house. Then they start trading again different name running business whatever. Anyone else had this problem pleas contact me. Roz Koppel

:(