PDA

View Full Version : Linen Package

netjam
05-27-2011, 09:58 PM
On the 2011 Escalade brochure "Luxury Hotel Linen Package" is listed as a standard feature. I got a bedspread and throw pillows but nothing I would consider linen. (no sheets, pillow cases etc) Dealers says I get what I've got. Anyone out there get anything different?

netjam
06-17-2011, 12:45 PM
Update The printed 2011 brochure says "Luxury Hotel Linen" as standard equip but the KZ website brochure does not have such an entry. Page 2 of both brochures (printed and website) talks about included fitted sheets. As I have been unable to get KZ to respond to my quiries, I'm assuming the "Luxury Hotel Linen" was dropped shortly after the intro of the 2011 model and it is not included. There are a few other things shown in the website construction link and the brochure that I did not get (like the wall clock) but I'm assuming those have also been discontinued. The dealer is the only one I can ask and they claim they have never seen a trailer with them so I guess were done.

Joezilla
08-09-2011, 10:42 PM
Netjam,

If you email Robert Carter at KZ at rcarter@kz-rv.com, he may be able to help you. He has been VERY good to us through our years of owning our 2007 KZ Montego Bay. The last time I corresponded with him was May 5 of 2010. His signature on that email was as follows:

Bob Carter
KZ-RV Escalade/Durango/Stoneridge/Inferno/Montego Bay
Parts And Warranty Advisor
Phone 1-877-351-9899 Fax 1-260-768-7629

Good luck,
Joezilla[/url]

frank-2
08-10-2011, 05:58 AM
This doesn't surprise me. I think misleading advertising is quite common. I could be wrong about this but I think there is another company being sued for misleading advertising :roll:

netjam
08-10-2011, 12:07 PM
Joezilla...Thanx for the info Ill give him a try. I have about given up on KZ. E-mails to customer service are NEVER answered (I guess they go automaticly to the trash) Tried leaving a message but it wasn't returned.

Joezilla
08-17-2011, 01:14 PM
Netjam,

Any luck with connecting with Bob Carter at KZ?

Joe

netjam
08-18-2011, 09:07 AM
Got a response from Carter immediately. Thanx for the tip. Linens were discontinued right after the brochure was printed but I should have received the wall clock. He also answered a bunch of other questions I had. Really appreciate your suggestion....thanx a bunch.

Joezilla
08-18-2011, 03:57 PM
I'm so glad he's still around doing a great job. Bob Carter is one of the good guys in rving.

Joe