PDA

View Full Version : Tampa show

Gemstone
01-14-2011, 06:57 AM
For those attending the show....what type of kitchen sink is DRV installing now...SS or still cheap plastic ? Still like to find a replacement for the plastic one they installed in our '06, but due to the odd shape of the sink, and the corresponding granite cutout, it seems like we are SOL unless we want to get a new piece of granite cut...

Regards
Gemstone

Diesel-Gypsy
01-14-2011, 07:50 AM
They are SS, at least all the ones I saw yesterday.
The new Elite with the high flat roof is very impressive.
Great show, but it seems I need more than just a sink....LOL!

Rick

The View 5046
01-14-2011, 06:47 PM
We are in Tampa at the RV show now. We didn't get to look at he new Elite it was sold. I think we will go back tomorrow for a short time. Will stop and look at the Drv site again. Acutally forgot to take any pictures today (my bad). Delaine got to talking to a prospect, they were discussing what Drv will do and the changes Drv will do. The 2011 38 RSSB 3 with the vanity slide had some changes that we had done to our 2010. Drv does take recommendations and idea's. Great improvement on the Bedroom TV and the dinette table. They also added drawers to the left of were the gas oven is but there is less space by the TV we could no longer put our printes to the right of the 40" TV. And their using Sony TV's, we prefer the Samsung's. They did have Hercules tires ?????? I didn't check to see were their made, but someone said China, bad mistake in my Opinion, however I understand you can upgrade.

All the Suites I have seen do have Stainless Steel sinks. And the 2011 Mobile Suites have different size sinks (one is larger) than the 2010. I like the larger sink. We also like the Dinette on the 2011's but the cost is a little out of my budget. They did have the extended kitchen isle in the 2011 Mobile Suites 38 RSSB 3 with the vanity slide.

Gemstone
01-20-2011, 07:23 AM
Thank you.....

ponch
01-21-2011, 08:05 AM
The new elite that we saw was SS in the kitchen.