PDA

View Full Version : Kitchen faucet

audreyg
11-08-2010, 03:17 PM
We have the high rise faucet with the pull out sprayer that I believe are standard on most MS now. When traveling it will swivel around and sometimes drip a little water on the floor. If you tighten the set screw on the faucet so it doesn't do this it's too tight for normal usage. Anybody have this trouble and come up with a fix? It's not a big deal just agrevating. Thanks.

The View 5046
11-08-2010, 07:08 PM
Didn't come up with a fix, but just before moving. After disconecting the water supply I open the cold water valve and let the pressure work off. This will help stop the water.

JOHN EVANS
11-08-2010, 07:31 PM
the problem was fixed in ours by Kohler. I replaced all faucets with Kohler products,Marlene picked out the ones she wanted at www.faucets.com we were able to buy them there at a reduced price. They send them out next day

Richard Miller
11-08-2010, 10:06 PM
I put a tarp strap hooked to the bottom of the faucet to the door handle below the sink. Works well faucet does not move but have done only a couple times so time will tell.

wingnut60
11-08-2010, 10:20 PM
I think John Evans has the correct solution. Building $100K+ units and putting in 10 dollar faucets just doesn't work. Replaced mine long time ago with a Moen house unit.
Joe

Gemstone
11-09-2010, 06:37 AM
"We have the high rise faucet with the pull out sprayer"

You mean DRV is finally installing quality faucets like this ?

high rise faucet (http://picasaweb.google.com/goodwinfarm/NewFaucet#)

Regards
Gemstone