PDA

View Full Version : Heartland Site

puller
07-18-2005, 08:57 PM
It appears that the Hearland Owners Site has been shut down for some reason or another does anybody have any info.?

Puller :cry:

jayc
07-21-2005, 04:20 AM
I heard that there was a problem with Scott Tuttle, one of the Heartland Vice Presidents and owner of the company, who moderated the "ask the factory" forum. The website is back up now thanks to Jeff Torsrud the owner with no "ask the factory" site.

He was probably upset about the recent problems and criticism of the company's quality control.

07-21-2005, 07:05 PM
Actually I wasn't upset with recent problems.

I was upset and still am about ALL the problems I've had with my Landmark Golden Gate.

It was a poorly built Rig and should have been replaced by Heartland!

But, the site will remain up for now!

Jeffrey Torsrud
Administrator, Heartland Owners Forum

Dreamweaver
10-30-2005, 06:52 AM
What is the URL for the Heartland Owners Forum?
John

5thwheeler
10-30-2005, 10:30 AM
Dreamweaver - here is the link

http://www.heartlandowners.org/forum/

Cooper
02-03-2006, 07:42 AM
The site is not down I got a reply from Scott this week. HeartLand makes a good product very well built. I have a 2006 Gloden Gate I have not had a problem with it it's a great trailer.

CampingCaptain
02-03-2006, 10:29 AM
Cooper,

I was wondering if you live in your Heartland full-time or are just weekending in in for now?

Cooper
02-16-2006, 08:51 AM
I have pulled it about 11,000 miles in 5 months. I use it a lot but I do not live in it full time. The only problem I have had is a molding fall off in the closet and had to caulk around the shower.

CampingCaptain
03-02-2006, 09:10 PM
Thanks Cooper. Sorry for not acknowledging your post sooner. We just got back from 2 weeks in South Texas.

Cooper
03-03-2006, 10:55 AM
No problem I hope you enjoyed yourself

Cooper
03-28-2006, 09:21 AM
This is a dead forum but I keep checking

hitchup
05-15-2006, 04:21 PM
I was over reading the Heartland Owners forum today. You guys are really lucky to have the "Ask the Factory" section. We were really close to buying a Landmark, but ended up with our Elite Suite because of the better sidewall insulation.

Funny thing, to look at interiors online, it's almost identical to ours. With the exception that there's a built-in wine rack in the cabinet the Granite countertops look like they came from the same quarry. :wink:

CampingCaptain
05-16-2006, 09:39 AM
Vickie,
Have to agree with you. We also like the Heartlands but think the sidewall thickness and insulation value give the nod to the MS's and at this point, we are definitely leaning toward the Elites.

DOUG U
06-22-2006, 05:08 AM
Jeff, I own a 2006 Golden Gate and they have not got it right yet!. I agree that Heartland should buy back our trailers. It has spent alot of time at the dealer and when I get it home I still find the same problems. The shower does not drain completely, the factorys fix is to rasie the front of the trailer unit it does. I will have to walk up hill to bed. :cry: I have talked to the factory and nothing seams help. Does anyone know how I can get their attension?

bowtorc
08-15-2006, 08:27 AM
That seems really strange. Our Mt. Rushmore is our 9th rv and we have had nothing but super service with a smile from both the factory and our dealer. We have never had a problem getting something fixed and if it was a problem for us it was a problem for them and they fixed it.

Roger

DOUG U
09-18-2006, 10:11 AM
I am glad that you are having good luck with your heartland. It is too bad that you think everything that rolls off the line at Heartland is perfect. I have been fighting with them for over a year now and had only a few round won. I wish you continued luck with your Rushmore and I hope problems do not appear late. I also drove over a hundred miles to buy our 5th. The dealer near us has stopped selling the Heartland and now only sells the Bighorn. I guess people complain less when they don't spend over $75,000.00 on a trailer. :( Does anyone know how I can get through to the factory that I don't like standing in a puddle of water to take a shower or have a face full of water drain out everytime I open the cap at moving ot our next site?