PDA

View Full Version : Post

MDTdriver
07-17-2005, 02:25 PM
Where is every body.

klock44
11-10-2005, 09:12 PM
So, I'm new....we're hoping to go fulltime soon. We've been looking at 5th wheels. One came for sale near here, a 2002 Keystone Challenger. I was hoping to find out some more information on these. Can anyone offer some advice/info? We want something to use for living and travel. We looked at a Teton...too big, too expensive for us. We plan to keep looking and gathering info until we can say, "That's it!" So, what about the Challenger? Thanks. I'll probably post this elsewhere also....

MIMF
03-11-2006, 05:07 AM
Klock 44,

The Challengers are great units. As are most of the Keystone products. We own a 2005 Challenger 35RLQ. We have had it for about 1 year now and have only had one issue the Keystone took care of with no hesitation. Otherwise, it has performed flawlessly. Befor the Challenger, it was another great Keystone product.

If the '02 is in good shape and has a floor plan you want, by all means buy it. But, before you decide, shop. Look around and take your time. When you do buy, it will be what you want and you'll be more satisfied with what you end up with.

Have fun shopping.