PDA

View Full Version : Trying to Remember a Model - Sandpiper??

gotx
07-20-2010, 11:00 AM
My DH and I attended an RV show a couple of years ago, and looked at a 5th wheel that we really liked. I am pretty sure that it was a Sandpiper. Anyhow, the main feature that drew us to this model was that the rear bunkhouse had 2 pairs of bunks, separated by a half bath in the middle. Can anyone tell me which model this was? Many, many thanks if you can!

Andrea M

rotaxman
07-20-2010, 07:22 PM
Andrea

I have only saw one Bunkhouse like you described and I'm pretty sure it was a Titanium by Glendale. I was unable to see that floor plan on their site.

I did find one on the Forest River website. The name of the trailer is Blue Ridge I think it is a line that they have just started and the Model number is 3704 BH I think you will find it to be pretty much what you are looking for.

Go to the Forest River website and post back what you think of the floorplan.

As always good camping
Joyce and Jerry

hitchup
07-21-2010, 09:33 AM
Factories tend to change plans from year to year depending on demand. I remember something similiar, because it was a great use of space. But can't recall the mfger.

Sandpiper does have a nice bunk room with 1/2 bath on the side. 355QBQ
Cougar has an even nicer bunk room with oversized double bunks and a trundle. 298BHS

http://www.keystone-cougar.com/index.php?page=floorplans&coast=east&model=298BHS