PDA

View Full Version : Wheels RV

dalehandsome
01-06-2010, 05:30 PM
Does anyone have any experience with Wheels RV in Springdale, Arkansas. If you want to keep it private, you can e-mail me at dalehandsome@yahoo.com

missourijan
01-06-2010, 06:12 PM
I purchased my Select at Liberty RV in Liberty, MO but their service dept is hard to get in & out of. My sister lives in Rogers, AR so we are in the area twice a year. We have had all our warranty work done there. I highly recommend them, they have been efficient & helpful. We even stayed overnight in their parking lot one time, plugged in to 30 amp. We have worked with Tracy.

wingnut60
01-06-2010, 09:30 PM
Friends of ours bought a Sunnybrook in '05 from them--great service, no problems with the dealership.
Joe

Carny Bill
01-06-2010, 10:21 PM
I have had lots of experience with Wheels. I purchased a 06 and 09 elite from them and had a few minor warranty work done there. Wheels is approx 400 miles from my home base, this could be a long story of how I started going to them, but I will just say they are amoung the best folks to deal with...Heath in sales is great to work with and the service,Mark, is super. It is a family run business at it's best.

I will order my next elite from them I am sure. The factory speaks highly of them also.

If U have any questions just ask....

Bill and Belva

Mary Banker
01-08-2010, 07:41 AM
We did not purchase our Mobile Suites from Wheels RV but have used them exclusively in the past three years for any issues we've had. We've found them to be an awesome dealership to work with. They have always been knowledgeable and professional.

jerrysuebla
01-12-2010, 08:26 AM
We also have a lot of experience with Wheels and all of it positive. We had talked to Heath several times and knew we would buy from him but sent out for bids anyway for our 08 Elite. The price from Wheels was $5000 less than from Liberty MO, and Granbury TX and it was $10,000 less than the bid we got from Monroe LA. We drove from New Orleans area to Springdale to pick it up and saving $10,000 was worth the drive. Heath was also able to get us some changes made that the other dealers told us the factory would not do. I highly recommend Wheels for any of your RV needs. Great folks and great service.