PDA

View Full Version : canadian mini rally

sylvain&lynn
08-16-2009, 08:15 PM
thank you to bill and joan for organising this great rally everything was great can.t wait till next year to do this again sylvain&lynn

southwoods46
08-16-2009, 08:49 PM
Thanks to Bill and Joan for organizing this mini rally. Weather was "made to order"...finally, summer! Enjoyed getting together with other Suite owners. Thanks for all the great tips re "the Tow"! :D
Bill and Brenda :D

Diesel-Gypsy
08-20-2009, 08:14 PM
Well we're back as well.
What a great Rally it was.
From the pot-lucks & BBQ's to Trolly-tours in Kingston & boat tours of the 1000 Islands we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.
Great weather, and a good turn-out made this 3rd. annual DRV Rally a real success.

Bill & Joan held it all together, we are all gratefull for their skills.
Their Smart car loader on the rear deck of the Volvo is as slick as it gets.

We now have lots of new friends to share our travel experiences with.

Rick

RodeWorthy
08-23-2009, 06:04 AM
We too join in to thank Bill and Joan for the great organization of the 2009 Canadian Mini Rally. Just the right amount of activities in a beautiful area with lots of time to visit and just plain relax. Great job!

We enjoyed meeting all of you at this year's event -- it was our first. Previous attendees were missed -- we hope you will be able to make the next one. We are looking forward to it.

Lots of new friends to keep in touch with. What a great lifestyle!

Safe travels,
Don and Stella

RodeWorthy
08-23-2009, 12:34 PM
BTW, and this nearly slipped by us:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOAN RICHARD!

Considering the rally effort you made Joan and that you and Bill are working this weekend I think it is appropriate to pass on our best wishes on your day. I know the rest of the rally gang will join me in that. We hope you have some time to sit back and enjoy!

Don and Stella

billr
08-24-2009, 08:47 PM
Thanks Don and Stella for the kind birthday wishes! I appreciate that. Thanks also to Lyse who had the band on the Thousand Islands Cruise play "Happy Birthday Next Week" to me! Too cute!

We had a great time at the rally. The weather was fabulous during the day, and clear at night so we could watch the shooting stars as we sat around the campfire. A perfect ending to the days!

It was fabulous to see old friends, and to meet so many great new friends! We are sure looking forward to the 2010 Canadian rally...planning has begun!! To think that just two years ago we had four units at our first gathering, and this year there were ten...WOW! Bigger and better every year.

Safe travels everyone,
Joan 8)