PDA

View Full Version : Factory Tour - Vanity Slide

Mike2338
05-22-2009, 04:20 PM
We finally made it down to take the Factory Tour last week. As expected it was very informative. You can easiliy lose sight of what it takes to design, engineer and build one of these units.

We saw a couple of configurations that we had not yet seen. The 38TK is a real nice layout. In fact we did not even know they offered a vanity slide. Drawers are not as deep but it sure does open up the bedroom and offers an expanded front closet.

m

wannabe
05-23-2009, 03:43 PM
Vanity slide is awesome! Here is a picture of one. Really opens the front bedroom. Can be done with any 36' or bigger unit.

bstark
05-24-2009, 07:57 PM
Once again their website is way behind their offerings as it shows one floorplan only with the bedroom vanity slideout and thats on a 36 footer. I have often felt that is the one area of the trailer that was too confined and it would sure be a nice addition to any of the 38 floorplans.

Mike2338
05-24-2009, 10:15 PM
We were not considering the original 38 ft floorplan because of the walls separating the livingroom from the kitchen.

Taking the wall out really opens up the plan. The major gain for us would be an angle desk to the right of the TV.

We were told the Vanity slide can be added to all floorplans. In fact, most are being built with them now.

Customers for almost any type of goods do research on websites now. My wife is researching where the best place/price/type of vanilla beans can be found right now.

I do not understand why companies do not invest more in their websites to keep them up to date.

wannabe
05-25-2009, 11:17 AM
There are now 12 different 43' units as well.

Mike2338
05-25-2009, 12:19 PM
Does anyone have a copy of the Order Form with Pricing that you can share?