PDA

View Full Version : Finally full timing

2 DA WDS
04-24-2009, 09:39 AM
WOOHOO! We are now official full timers. We moved the last of the stuff into the Suite last night and it is really full. The down side at this point is that we dont have internet access unless we are at work or the local Hardees. Got to get a bigger shed, the Suite is really full. The next few days we will be trying to figure out how best to store everything as the Suite is really full. Today is supposed to be the first 80 degree day of the year so we will probably be eating on the deck because the Suite is......well, you know.

BobW
04-24-2009, 01:35 PM
WOOHOO! We are now official full timers. We moved the last of the stuff into the Suite last night and it is really full. The down side at this point is that we dont have internet access unless we are at work or the local Hardees. Got to get a bigger shed, the Suite is really full. The next few days we will be trying to figure out how best to store everything as the Suite is really full. Today is supposed to be the first 80 degree day of the year so we will probably be eating on the deck because the Suite is......well, you know.

You know, after full timers comes old timers. Can't get internet? Where are you staying, in the back yard? I get wifi everywhere. Have fun with your new life.

ponch
04-24-2009, 02:42 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

keithandpenne
04-24-2009, 04:18 PM
Now the good times will roll!

So, just how "full" is your suite???

Congrats.

Keith and Penne

billr
04-24-2009, 07:08 PM
WOOHOO! it is really full. the Suite is really full. the Suite is really full. Suite is......well, you know.

Does that mean you need a BIGGER truck to pull it???? haar Especially if you have to eat some Hardees everytime you need the internet!!

Enjoy your new adventure! Come on up to the Canadian Mini Rally!!

Cheers,
Bill

wingnut60
04-24-2009, 07:37 PM
Man, that sounds great! Congratulations.
Joe

Carny Bill
04-24-2009, 10:28 PM
Way to go...I am sure you will really enjoy yourselves...Bill & Belva

Huck
04-25-2009, 04:28 AM
Congrats!

I hope you enjoy being fulltimers.

We are fulltimers and for the last 2 1/2 years we have been useing a Verizon air card and a Smooth Talker cell booster. It(smooth talker) works great..Esp. when we are on the fringes of coverage, like right now, we are at Camp Creek St. Park in West Virginia, deep in a hollow.

We travel alot but also stay in the same place for sometimes months at a time.

Just food for thought....

Good luck and have fun...

And remember, most MATERIAL THINGS are REPLACABLE.....

That's what I had to tell myself when I downsized to become a fulltimer..

Mikey
04-25-2009, 11:29 AM
Welcome to one of the best "jobs" in the world.
FULL-TIMING!!

2 DA WDS
04-29-2009, 04:10 PM
Thanks all!
Billr, we are fulltiming but not retired......yet.

billr
04-29-2009, 07:34 PM
Thats great Tom! I wish we could do that. Living in the north full time will be a challenge, but I'm sure you have it all worked out. Enjoy!!

Bill

bettyj
04-29-2009, 07:45 PM
Congratulations Tom, We have been fulltiming for about 2 years. Love it and guess what? I will be a retiree as of May 1st. We had the same too much stuff. It is now in storage and everything worked out okay. You just cannot keep everything. You have to learn to let go.
See you soon.
Betty J

2 DA WDS
04-30-2009, 03:08 PM
Yes Bill, had to promise Cheryl an apartment for the winter!